Don't know which size to order?
Don't fret, we've got your back. We're here to help, so give us a call or send us a message and we'll get right back to you.
You'll save both money AND the environment by getting it right the first time and avoiding extra shipping and carbon emissions!
Is the ring a gift for your special friend?
Unless you want to ruin the surprise, we suggest "borrowing" the ring, so you can measure the diameter and compare it to the ring size chart below.
If you're anything like my boyfriend, aka. an elephant in a china shop, maybe enlist a sister/best friend/the cat to do your dirty deed. No such luck? You can always take a guess. The average size is 54 for a woman and 62 for a man. When in doubt, go larger; it’s easier to size down than up.
Ooh, it's a gift for yourself?
Go, you! We're all about self-love. If you're measuring your own finger, here's a step-by-step guide to finding your Black Buddha size:
What you need:
- Pick the finger you want to measure (remember that heat, water retention, etc. can make your fingers shrink or swell - and that fingers on your dominant hand are usually bigger than on your non-dominant hand)
- Take the piece of string/paper and wrap it around your finger, close to the knuckle. Make sure it’s snug but not too tight.
- With a pen, carefully mark the spot where the string overlaps with its end.
- Lay the piece flat and hold it up to a ruler that has millimetre measurements.
- Use the Black Buddha measurements to determine your ring size.
- Double check yourself for accuracy, or ask someone to help you take the measurement.